Military Mass planned for July 15 at St. Patrick Cathedral
CHARLOTTE — Bishop Peter Jugis will celebrate a Mass for U.S. military personnel at 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, July 15, at St. Patrick Cathedral in Charlotte. The Mass will be preceded by a rosary at 3 p.m. and will be offered for all military personnel who have died and for those who are now serving. All military are encouraged to attend and wear their uniforms.
Photos of those who have died or who are now serving will be displayed in the cathedral. To include your service member, please mail their photo (labeling their name and rank on the back) to: Nancy Weber, Office of the Bishop, 1123 S. Church St., Charlotte, N.C. 28203.
The deadline to submit photos is July 2. (Please do not send original photographs, as they cannot be returned.)
FROM THE PASTORS
Read and listen to homilies posted regularly by pastors at parishes within the Diocese of Charlotte:
- Fr. Frank Cancro at Queen of the Apostles
- Fr. Patrick Earl at St. Peter in Charlotte
- Fr. John Eckert at St. John the Baptist in Tryon
- Fr. Timothy Reid at St. Ann in Charlotte
- Fr. Benjamin Roberts at Our Lady of Lourdes in Monroe
- Fr. Patrick Winslow at St. Thomas Aquinas in Charlotte
- Watch full Masses live and on demand, listen to homilies and reflections from Sacred Heart Church in Salisbury
- Listen to homilies from St. William Catholic Church in Murphy